Some medical-related benefits may require pre-approval from the insurer. Please check your travel insurance policy in your XCover account before proceeding with the necessary treatments in order to be sure they are covered by the policy
Articles in this section
- When would I need to get pre-approval before making a claim?
- What documents do I need to make a claim?
- How do I make a claim?
- Who do I contact if I have a medical emergency?
- Is there a deductible (also called an “excess”)?
- What if my trip is rescheduled or cancelled?
- How do I modify, cancel or get a refund for my Travel Insurance?
- When does my Travel Insurance start and end?
- What’s not covered by the Travel Insurance?
- Who can purchase the Travel Insurance?