If your coverage includes 24/7 emergency assistance or a related benefit, you can contact XCover Assist to arrange hospital or other treatments. You can follow the steps outlined in your travel insurance policy or visit xcover.com/claim to get started straight away
Articles in this section
- When would I need to get pre-approval before making a claim?
- What documents do I need to make a claim?
- How do I make a claim?
- Who do I contact if I have a medical emergency?
- Is there a deductible (also called an “excess”)?
- What if my trip is rescheduled or cancelled?
- How do I modify, cancel or get a refund for my Travel Insurance?
- When does my Travel Insurance start and end?
- What’s not covered by the Travel Insurance?
- Who can purchase the Travel Insurance?