Depending on your country and the type of claim, there may be a small excess or deductible applicable when making a claim. For more information, please check your travel insurance policy in your XCover account
Articles in this section
- When would I need to get pre-approval before making a claim?
- What documents do I need to make a claim?
- How do I make a claim?
- Who do I contact if I have a medical emergency?
- Is there a deductible (also called an “excess”)?
- What if my trip is rescheduled or cancelled?
- How do I modify, cancel or get a refund for my Travel Insurance?
- When does my Travel Insurance start and end?
- What’s not covered by the Travel Insurance?
- Who can purchase the Travel Insurance?