No, it is not. The owner of the Wallet can use the available amount in order to purchase services for other persons too.
Articles in this section
- How can a customer register as a member on www.flyblueair.com?
- Is the Wallet amount available for use on promo/discounted fares?
- In case of multiple vouchers uploaded in the Wallet, is the total amount detailed on an individual booking level?
- How is the Voucher amount calculated?
- If a customer holds more than one bookings with cancelled flights, will he/she be able to transfer the consolidated amounts of all the respective vouchers into a single Wallet account?
- Can an amount from a Wallet be transferred into another Wallet?
- For bookings with more than one passenger, will a single Voucher ID be generated for the entire booking amount?
- Will the vouchers issued prior to the 10th of June be automatically transferred into a Wallet?
- Are the vouchers received until the 10th of June still available for top-up into the Wallet?
- On which sales channel is the Wallet amount redeemable?