Yes, if the amount available in the Wallet is not enough to cover the entire cost of the services booked, the difference shall be paid by card, directly on the website, in the very last step of the booking process.
Articles in this section
- How can a customer register as a member on www.flyblueair.com?
- Is the Wallet amount available for use on promo/discounted fares?
- In case of multiple vouchers uploaded in the Wallet, is the total amount detailed on an individual booking level?
- How is the Voucher amount calculated?
- If a customer holds more than one bookings with cancelled flights, will he/she be able to transfer the consolidated amounts of all the respective vouchers into a single Wallet account?
- Can an amount from a Wallet be transferred into another Wallet?
- For bookings with more than one passenger, will a single Voucher ID be generated for the entire booking amount?
- Will the vouchers issued prior to the 10th of June be automatically transferred into a Wallet?
- Are the vouchers received until the 10th of June still available for top-up into the Wallet?
- On which sales channel is the Wallet amount redeemable?