Babies between the ages of 0 and 2 cannot be included as members of Blue Benefits subscriptions. If you want to travel with him / her, you will have to pay the standard fee mentioned in the Travel Conditions.
Articles in this section
- Can I have different travel partners?
- Can I change my name on a booking made using Blue Benefits?
- Can I have two active subscriptions at the same time?
- Can my baby be a member of my annual Blue Benefits subscription?
- Why can't I see the discounted prices ?
- What happens if I want to make a reservation with a number of passengers less than the maximum allowed on my subscription ?