If you booked the ticket through a travel agency, please contact them. If you booked the ticket through Blue Air (on flyblueair.com or Customer Service department), the following procedures apply:
- If the new flight schedule is not acceptable and you have booked your flight through Blue Air (Customer Service or www.flyblueair.com), the following procedures apply
- Upon request, you can change the travel date, at no additional cost up to 4 hours before the new departure time, by filling in a form on: href="https://www.flyblueair.com/en/gb/contact.
- You can choose another flight operated by us on the same route, that is maximum 14 days before or maximum 30 days after the schedule date of departure of the original flight, subject to availability of seats. Please check the availability of flights on our website and let us know your new travel date. You will receive the new itinerary by email as soon as your request is processed.
- Blue Wallet - if you choose not to change your travel date free of charge, you can request the full amount of the reservation on your individual Blue Wallet, up to 4 hours before the new departure time, by filling in a form on: https://help.flyblueair.com
- Upon request, the full amount of the reservation can be refunded on the same payment method used when purchasing the ticket. The refund can be requested up to 4 hours before the new departure time, by filling in a form on https://help.flyblueair.com
Please note: Due to the high volume of incidents in the COVID-19 crisis, the refund may take more than normal.